From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 15:20:45 EDT
Now at least it compiles.
Last time I tried to print something with truetype fonts using
gnome-print, it was segfaulting, so Martin, if you want to fix it double
check first if it's working in the non xft build. I've just tested to
preview a simple doc using Times New Roman, and it has segfaulted.
Don't know if it's our fault, or gnome-print fault, but I don't think
that xft is making a difference here.
P.S.: getAscender sometimes is used to get the ascender, sometimes to
get the bbox ury. I've not fixed that mess, and I will probably not fix
it until I take a look at removing layout units and getting 100%
WYSIWYG. So by now, live with it :)
-- Joaquín Cuenca Abela firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Thu Jul 25 2002 - 15:26:11 EDT